Values and Principles
SHEDS College embrace basic institutional values that guide the fulfilment of our Mission :
- Accountability and transparency
- Open methods (open standards)
- Devotion to community and progressive support
- Ethical considerations
- Shared leadership in decision-making
- Excellence – We are committed to the highest standards of excellence in all we do; we exemplify this value by providing programs and services that ensure excellence in teaching and learning, student services, and organizational efficiency.
- Student Success – Helping every student to achieve success is our highest priority. We are committed to promoting a climate of student success and to providing an environment conducive to teaching and learning; creating and expanding educational opportunities and support services is paramount to our mission.
- Student Engagement –We are committed to enhance and promote student engagement by engaging our students as active learners and by providing a broad range of educational experiences both inside and outside the classroom.
- Globalization – We seek to establish connections and relationships locally, nationally, and globally.